1. Tomorrow is Jan series expiry ,It can be a rangebound trading day between 5650-5750 with volatility.Max. action may be in approx. 5675 (5dlema) -5725 (5wlema) region.
2. Expiry may be below 5750 ,which is the highest volume area in 2d profile ,showing selling by very short term players.
3. 5624 ,the recent low should hold for further upmove in the next series.Option analysis also shows the probability of this level holding fort.
4. The weekly close level of last Friday 5697 was taken out ,was it the expiry blues or was it to shakeout the s/l below 5700 levels ?
5. There was net buying from FII's for second continous session. Is this the light at the end of the tunnel or is it that of an incoming train in this tunnel to run us over?
Trade light with s/l for safe trading.